There are too many resources out there to not be in the Word or spending time with fellow believers in person or online. I’ve passed through many of them over the past 5 years and will share them with you. Some I know longer use, but they made an impact on who I am today.
Man…where do I start?
Let’s start with…
1. ONLINE BIBLE STUDIES
* IF : Equip is AWESOME. I’ve been doing online bible studies with them since 2013. I’m still doing them. In fact, finishing up Ephesians with them now. Their website is http://www.ifequip.com
Jennie Allen and her team at IF : Equip bring theology and grace.
* Women Living Well as I mentioned in a previous post is a great online bible study as well. Courtney Joseph leads women through books of the bible with the S.O.A.K. method. That website is http://www.womenlivingwell.org
* She Reads Truth is fantastic! I love these girls and the women behind scenes that work hard to bring great studies for women of all ages. Amanda Williams and Raechel Myers are the masterminds behind this wonderful gem. Their website is http://www.shereadstruth.com
* Lysa TerKeurst has tugged a ton of heartstrings of mine through her book studies she has on her site. Proverbs 31 Ministries offers book studies and devotionals on their site. Lysa also has an amazing bible study called Finding I Am that fed my soul. Their website is http://www.proverbs31.org
Although there may be many more, these are the ones I gave my time to and they fed me over the years.
I would suggest devotionals alongside bible study. Please don’t replace it from reading your bible, but better yet, look at it as a side dish…a really yummy side dish…like super cheddary Mac n Cheese!
*As I mentioned above, Proverbs 31 Ministries offer daily devotionals. http://www.proverbs31.org
* Desiring God is legit. It’s real folks, and it’s real good. Theology at it’s finest. http://www.DesiringGod.org
* The Gospel Coalition will feed your mind with theology also.
* Daily Hope with Rick Warren was a daily listener back in 2013. I listened to his stuff to learn as a new believer and it helped so much in my growth.
*Guess what?! IF : Equip has an app. It is under IF:GATHERING in the app store and it is free!!
*aaaaaaand so does She Reads Truth!!
*I love my bible app. YouVersion bible app has been on my phone for years. It wasn’t until 2013-2014 I realized it had bible studies on there. I’ve done a many of them. And you can do them with friends on there too.
*Recently was introduced to the Logos bible app which goes into inductive bible studying. Haven’t played much with it but looking forward to using it soon.
*The Read Scripture app is insane. I love this. They lead you through each book of the bible with crazy amazing animation video that speaks to my brain!
4. BIBLE STUDIES
I will be listing some of the bible studies I’ve done and really enjoyed with friends or by myself. So, I know there are many more out there and that I would love to try out and give you feedback on. So I will keep you posted on future studies. Here are some of my favorites.
Lysa TerKeurst’s Finding I AM
Raechel Myers Amanda Williams Open Your Bible
Jennie Faith Allen’s RESTLESS
Angie Smith’s SEAMLESS
Shaunti Feldhahn’s For Women Only
Courtney Joseph’s Ecclesiastes
Lisa-Jo Baker’s We Saved You a Seat
IF : Equip’s Enjoying Jesus
Pastor Rick Warren’s What On Earth Am I Here For
Precept Ministries International Marriage Without Regrets (hardcore homework)
Oh My…that will have to be another post.
I love bibles. I have a few…
* She Reads Truth Bible CSB (yummy)
*Holman Rainbow Study Bible NIV
*ESV Journaling Bible (with blank pages for journaling)
*NASB Study Bible with Strong’s Concordance in the back
*Holmans Study bible NKJV edition (with colored pages and commentary)
I want to mention that I have several translations for studying purposes. So you can’t have enough bibles… 😉
I’m sure there is much more and I will spare you from the information overload. I hope you find some of these helpful. I suggest you give them a try.
Love you guys!